Lakeridge Townhomes Association, Inc.
Omega Association Management, Inc.
160 NE Maynard Rd. Suite 210
Cary, NC 27513
Phone: 919-461-0102
Fax:  919-461-0106
Forgot Password?

Clubhouse Renters
: For associations with clubhouses, If you need to pay for a clubhouse deposit and fee, you must mail a check to our office at 160 NE Maynard Road, Cary, NC 27513, with the envelope made to the attention of the assistant community manager. If you pay online or mail the payment to our PO Box, the payment will be applied to your dues, and NOT your clubhouse rental.

Attention Lenders: The Association's Declarations and Bylaws can be accessed by clicking on the word Documents at the top of the page. On the Documents page, click on the drop-down menu and choose Association Legal Documents to access the legal documents for the association.

We're pleased to have you visit your Online Community Association. Your Association website is designed to keep you informed about your neighborhood, communicate with neighbors, and manage all of your community living--including the ability to pay assessments and dues online. This website has a range of features which will help you update your personal calendar with community events, and communicate directly with your Association's Board Members and management company staff.

The Website Includes Features To...
  • Safely pay your assessments online via eCheck or credit card
  • Create, modify, and view recurring assessment payments 
  • Access your account transaction history in real-time
  • View a directory listing for Homeowners, clubs, committees, teams, etc.
  • View your upcoming events in your community on the community calendar
  • Send email through your personal message center directly to your Association Board and management company
  • And MUCH more!
Make a Payment

To make a payment on your account, please select the Pay Assessments menu item. If you need to view your account history, you can view the last 12 months of payment activity by clicking on Account Info.

If you need to pay for multiple units, or for master and sub-association dues, you will need to register for one unit first, then log in and go to My Profile on the left side of the page. From there, click on Register an Additional Property on the bottom of the page, and fill out the information as required. After the additional registration(s) have been approved, you can go to My Profile to switch between the units to make payments. To switch between units, click on the unit's account number.
What's New
Quick FAQs

Who do I call if there is an emergency?
Emergencies situations include fire, plumbing, roof leaks or weather-related damage. If you encounter any of these issues in your community, please contact our office at 919-461-0102. Leave a detailed message with your community name, phone number and extent of the damage. A staff member will contact you as soon as possible. If your association has only contracted with Omega for accounting services, you must contact your Board of Directors instead.

What are the CC&Rs?
The Covenants, Conditions and Restrictions (CC&Rs) are the governing legal documents that set up the guidelines for the operation of the planned community as a non-profit corporation. You can find a copy of your community's CC&Rs in the Documents section of this website.

How do I file an architectural review request to make changes to my home or yard?
Click on Documents on the top menu of this page to download the architectural form and guidelines. After you have completed the form, please scan and email to the email address at the top of the form, or mail it to our office at 160 NE Maynard Rd. Suite 210 Cary, NC 27513. 


160 NE Maynard Road, Suite 210 | Cary, NC 27513 |

This site provided by Omega Association Management, Inc.. Powered by CINCSystems.  All rights reserved, Copyright© 2018
Privacy Policy | Terms of Services | Rules and Regulations